The municipality of Peel en Maas is an agricultural municipality. You can
taste it everywhere, many catering establishments serve local dishes.
Don’t forget the asparagus season;
after all, plenty of asparagus is grown in this region.
During this season you can buy fresh asparagus
from the farmer.
Taste locally brewed special beers on a terrace
or buy them from local entrepreneurs and enjoy them on your pitch.
How about a delicious Hereford steak from the butcher or a piece of fresh Limburg flan?
Near the camper place, there are also many possibilities to go out for dinner.
Do you also love the Burgundian life just as much as we do?
During the Covid measures, you can order food :
Uit eten (suggesties):
- Café-Restaurant de pleisterplaats (at 980 m. from the camper place): https://www.pleisterplaatskessel.nl
- Eethuis De Viersprong (at 2,8 km from the camper place): https://eethuisdeviersprong.nl
- Baron Frits Kessel: https://www.baronfrits.nl/
- Ontbijt en lunch in Kasteel de Keverberg: https://kasteeldekeverberg.nl/
- Centraal Baarlo https://www.centraalbaarlo.nl/
- Restaurant e11lf Panningen: https://www.restaurant-e11f.nl/
(In the case of delivery, you can agree with the relevant delivery service to have your order delivered to the gate):
- Motown Steaks ’n Sushi/Eddy’s Sushi Venlo https://www.eddysushi.nl/